DON’T LOOK BACK INTO THE SUN: A MIXTAPE
(Introduction) On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
Love Is A Losing Game
Beg, Steal or Borrow
If Looks Could Kill
Let Forever Be
(Intermission) Mile End
5 8 6
Like A Motorway
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Don’t Look Back Into The Sun
ENNIO MORRICONE ON 45RPM
Rifi Record Company S.p.A.
RFN NP 16152
Eureka Record Company
HERE’S HOW RECORDS GIVE YOU MORE OF WHAT YOU WANT:
1. THEY’RE YOUR BEST ENTERTAINMENT BUY.Records give you top quality for less money than any other recorded form. Every album is a show in itself. And once you’ve paid the price of admission, you can hear it over and over.
2. THEY ALLOW SELECTIVITY OF SONGS AND TRACKS.With records it’s easy to pick out the songs you want to play, or to play again a particular song or side. All you have to do is lift the tone arm and place it where you want it. You can’t do this as easily with anything but a phonograph record.
3. THEY’RE CONVENIENT AND EASY TO HANDLE.With the long-playing record you get what you want to hear, when you want to hear it. Everybody’s familiar with records, too. And you can go anywhere with them because they’re light and don’t take up space.
4. THEY’RE ATTRACTIVE, INFORMATIVE AND EASY TO STORE.Record albums are never out of place. Because of the aesthetic appeal of the jacket design, they’re beautifully at home in any living room or library. They’ve also got important information on the backs–about artists, about the performances or about the program. And because they’re flat and not bulky, you can store hundreds in a minimum of space and still see every title.
5. THEY’LL GIVE YOU HOURS OF CONTINUOUS AND UNINTERRUPTED LISTENING PLEASURE.Just stack them up on your automatic changer and relax.
6. THEY’RE THE PROVEN MEDIUM.Long-playing phonograph records look the same now as when they were introduced in 1948, but there’s a world of difference. Countless refinements and developments have been made to perfect the long-playing record’s technical excellence and insure the best in sound reproduction and quality.
7. IF IT’S IN RECORDED FORM, YOU KNOW IT’LL BE AVAILABLE ON RECORDS.Everything’s on long-playing records these days. . . your favorite artists, shows, comedy, movie sound tracks, concerts, drama, documentary history, educational material. . . you name it. This is not so with any other kind of recording.
8. THEY MAKE A GREAT GIFTbecause everybody you know loves music. And everyone owns a phonograph because it’s the musical instrument everyone knows how to play. Records are a gift that says a lot to the person you’re giving them to. And they keep on remembering.
AND REMEMBER. . . IT ALWAYS HAPPENS FIRST ON RECORDS.
Copyright © circa 1970 by Columbia Records.